Metal Roofing In Jacksonville FL
From AJ Wells Roofing Contractors
Metal Roofing is one of the most sustainable roofing options on the market today. Areas of the country that experience extreme weather conditions, including heat and hurricanes, should consider metal roofing for several reasons. AJ Wells Roofing is one of few roofing contractors in North East Florida, and the only roofing company in Jacksonville, Florida who custom fabricate standing seam metal roofing panels on site. These panels are custom fit to your home, so the homeowner can avoid any repercussions when it comes to ordering, sizing, and installing a new metal roof. All panels that are produced have non-exposed fasteners, which limits the chances of your metal roof rusting or leaking. Standing seam metal roofing is can be used for not only a low slope roof, but a steep slope roof as well. All of the materials used by AJ Wells Roofing for their standing seam custom metal roofs are Englert’s roll form standing seam snap lock system, which are environmentally friendly and are 100% eco-friendly material.
Benefits of Metal Roofing:
- Energy Efficient: It keeps the sun’s rays from entering the home and heating it.
- Sustainable: It is made from 100% recycled materials.
- Fire and Wind Resistant: It is tested to withstand high winds and heavy rains.
- Lightweight: Instead of replacing and removing you old roof, the lightweight of these metal sheets allow for building the metal roof on top of your existing one.
- Durable: It lasts approximately 50 years, which is more than double the life expectancy of a standard shingled roof.
- Color Options: A variety of options are available and metal coating can allow you to customize the color of your new roof.
Decorative Tile Metal Roofing:
AJ Wells Roofing is also a certified dealer for Classic Metal Roofing. Classic Metal Roofing Systems are metal roofs that are designed and customized to fit your needs coming in a variety of colors and styles:
- Wood Shake Style Tile: Two metal roofing options with this style include the Country Manor Shake and Rustic Shingle. This style of metal roofing is perfect for people who enjoy the charm of old-style wood shingles. A variety of colors are available, and this option offers the beauty of this style without the rotting and deterioration of real wood shakes.
- Clay Tile Style: Grande Tile, the decorative tile metal roofing associated with this style, offers the beautiful appearance of clay without the cracking, breaking, and heaviness of a clay roof.
- Shingle/Slate Tile: Oxford Shingle decorative tile metal roofing offers the modern look of a shingle roof without the energy inefficiency of shingles or slate. This decorative tile metal roofing option outlasts regular shingle and slate roofs by decades.
- Standing Seem Style: Click Lock Standing Seam offers the traditional look of a metal roof, providing property owners with unmatched durability in the roofing market.
Contractors for Decorative Tile Metal Roofing:
Finding a trusted and accredited roofing contractor is essential. The Jacksonville area experiences a variety of weather, including high winds, rain, harsh sun, and hurricanes. Finding a valued and trusted roofing contractor is essential for hurricane season, as well as throughout the year. AJ Wells Roofing Contractors offers the trustworthy, efficient, and experienced roofers you are looking for.
AJ Wells Roofing Contractors offers a variety of roofing services:
- Roof inspections
- Roof replacements
- Metal roofing
- Tree damage
- Seamless roofing
- and any other roofing need.