Metal roofing has proven to be one of the best options for both commercial as well as residential properties. It seems to be experiencing a renaissance in recent years. Commercial buildings and homes are turning to metal roofing as the benefits of this roofing system have become evident, and also because of their wider applications and high durability. Moreover, there are various metal roof replacement styles that you can choose from, in order to bring out the best and make your home look picture perfect. If you are from Florida, you would know the effect of the tropical cyclones during the rainy season from June to September, and its impact on your roof.
You can’t go wrong with metal roofing. Whether you choose metal shakes or shingles, standing seam or even metal awnings on patio covers, upgrading your roofing system can add instant value to your building and also considerably bring down your overall maintenance expenses. If you still need convincing about the suitability of metal roofs for your home or office, the following benefits of metal roof coating method employed in Jacksonville FL should be do the job.
Here are some benefits of metal roofing that may be of particular interest:
- Energy efficient: Fixing a metal roof on your home will help in reducing your utility bills, especially during the hot and humid Florida summers, as it helps in cooling the interiors of your home by preventing the sun’s harsh rays from entering or heating the home. Moreover, this metal roofing does not shine under the bright sun as the materials, texture and designs used in these metal sheets help in preventing that from occurring.
- Sustainable: These metal roofs from are made from 100% recycled products, and so are environmentally friendly. They will also last much longer than most of the regular non-metal roofing materials that are available these days. It requires very little care in terms of cleaning and maintenance, as it does not let snow settle on the surface of the sheet and lets it fall immediately on the ground. It may require washing once every four months but nothing more.
- Fire and wind resistant: Metal roofs are known to be quite strong and capable of withstanding heavy rains, winds and hurricane. You can check with your roofing contractor on what to expect. Your roof is protected from any kind of damage during natural calamities. However, your metal sheet might suffer a few dents if a heavy branch falls on it.
- Lightweight: These metal sheets are very light-weight, saving you on the building cost, when you decide to go with metal sheets for your roof. If you don’t want to replace your old roof, you can always install these metal sheets onto the old ones, more like covering the old roof.
- Durable: This type of metal roofing lasts for more than 50 years. With such durability and security who wouldn’t be interested in installing metal sheets for roofing their homes?
- Color options: There are a variety of color options to choose from for your metal roof. Ask your metal roof coating Jacksonville FL contractor for some options that will fit your style, your exterior color scheme as well as your budget.
A. J. Wells Roofing Contractors is one of the leading roofing contractors who have been in business for more than 50 years in Jacksonville, Florida. This exceptional experience and knowledge has helped them to give you the most professional service, highly skilled workers and the best warranty you can ever find anywhere. A family-owned-and-operated business, their roofers are drug tested for safety and are factory certified, upholding the highest roofing standards. Understanding the financial stress and fear of any homeowner when it comes to roofing, this Jacksonville roofing company has put up a motto of “Affordable Roofing” and stands up to its claim.